Date: 14-16 May 2018
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: Toshi Electric Sdn Bhd (Kuala Lumpur)
FreePBX Training is a 3-days hands-on training course that will get you ready to Install, configure and deploy Sangoma’s most favorable Asterisk GUI, FreePBX. The training will highlight product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
Each student will be equipped with their own equipment during the training. The kit includes:
1x FreePBX Virtual Machine
1x S300 Sangoma SIP phone
This course will give you hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure FreePBX.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end users
FreePBX. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a FreePBX system including trunking, phones, extensions and lots of other call flow items.
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
- Early Bird (Register before 1st May 2018) RM1,908
- Standard Registration RM2,332
* Participants must bring their own laptop
* Training fee is lunch and refreshments
Toshi Electric Sdn Bhd
568-9-13, level 9, Mutiara Complex, Jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Location Map)