Date: 19-22 August 2016
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: Toshi Electric Sdn Bhd (Kuala Lumpur)
Sangoma’s Getting Started Training is a Four-days hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure and deploy Sangoma’s portfolio of enterprise products: FreePBX, Vega Gateways and Sangoma Session Border Controllers (SBCs). The training will highlight product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
Each student will be equipped with their own equipment (and get to keep the gear). The kit includes:
1 FreePBX Appliance
1 Vega 50 Gateway with 4FXS/2FXO
1 Sangoma SIP phone
1 analog phone
This course will give you hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure these Sangoma products.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end users
FreePBX. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a FreePBX system including trunking, phones, extensions and lots of other call flow items.
Enterprise Vega Gateways. PBX installations may need gateways to interconnect analog phones and to the PSTN. Learn how to leverage these products to complement any FreePBX installations. Deployment concepts and architecture of Vega Gateways, installation and commissioning, implementation of various solutions, and troubleshooting tools.
Enterprise Session Border Controllers (SBC). With the advent of SIP trunking and mobile workers, SBCs are fast becoming the element of choice to protect and enable end to end IP telephony – also as a complement to PBX deployments. Deployment concepts and architecture of Enterprise SBCs, installation and commissioning, implementation of various solutions, and troubleshooting tools.
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
- Training and Training kit (Worth RM4,687) – RM6,150
- Training without Training kit – RM2,800
- Reseller without Training kit – RM2,100*
* Reseller is open to Sangoma official resellers only
Toshi Electric Sdn Bhd
568-9-13, level 9, Mutiara Complex, Jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Location Map)