Currently below Job Vacancies are available at Toshi Electric Sdn Bhd.
IP-PBX Support Engineer will be responsible to do installation, monitoring and maintaining the IP-PBX for office and customers.
- install and configure IP-PBX, IP-Phone, Gateway, etc.
- troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve
- hardware/software faults;
- replace parts as required;
- provide support, including procedural, documentation;
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- run network applications to support systems and users;
- support new applications;
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- prioritize and manage several open cases at one time;
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with other professionals in order to make necessary repairs;
- test and evaluate new technology
Special knowledge and skills
- Knowledge on Asterisk based IP-PBX
- Knowledge to install voice gateways
- Trouble Ticketing applications
- Good analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Linux/Windows administration experience
- Linux/Windows Desktop experience
- Scripting experience (shell, bash)
- Basic Networking experience